RELATIONSHIP INVESTIGATIONS... YOU CAN FORGIVE... BUT NEVER FORGET
When Infidelity happens in a relationship it can be devastating. You can avoid further hurt and embarrassment and avert future disaster in advance with a proper mind set to protect yourself and your future BEFORE you fall into another relationship.
We don't make the final decisions for you. What we do is give YOU is the TRUTH in order to make an INFORMED DECISION - "Knowledge is Power". Sadly, your partner is not going to confess to any affairs. Until you have knowledge; the facts to confront them with. We will work together to get the truth by providing you with the facts in an accurate swift manner.
”Getting answers to my questions meant ‘Peace of Mind’ for me.” says Sarah, a recent client of Covert Surveillance And Investigations UK Ltd. “I am 45 years old. I look pretty good (for my age), but my husband made me feel like I was the one who was doing something wrong”.
Sarah’s story only skims the emotions felt when you suspect someone is cheating on you. People experience denial, hurt, embarrassment, anger, frustration, and depression. Infidelity in a relationship stems from another underlying problem. Whether it be, the couple’s first child, money problems, unemployment, role changes, sickness of self or parent; caretaker; taking over the primary role in disrupting the family unit.
- Couples usually wait until six to eight dates before they are willing to enter into an exclusive relationship.
- On average, daters will kiss on the second date.
- 29% of couples have had sex on the first date.
- 33% of online daters form a relationship, 33% do not, and 33% give up.
- On free dating sites, at least 10% of new accounts are from scammers.
- 4 out of 10 workplace dating relationships result in marriage.
- The most common time for breakups is around three to five months.
- Humans like mystery and “the chase,” so don't be too “available” to a date. Dating experts typically suggest not sleeping too early with a date because the longer the chase, the more likely love will blossom.
In your busy life, you may not have the time to do all the research of a potential or current love interest and that is where the Covert Surveillance And Investigations UK Ltd investigators come in. We are specialists in gathering and reporting detailed information. And above all, we are experienced in all forms of intelligence and information gathering. We will collect every bit of information that is legally obtainable.
When you instruct our investigators to conduct a pre-relationship screening, you are getting an assurance of a detailed investigation conducted with professionalism, discretion, and complete accuracy. We leave nothing to chance.
Before you devote yourself to someone, find out as much as you can, as soon as you can. Once you decide to have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend background screening or background check, be prepared to find out things that you might not want to know. In the long-run, the information, whether it is good or bad, will most likely save you the frustration of learning that you've been used.
USEFUL TIPS TO LOOK OUT FOR...
Look over the list below; if this sounds even remotely familiar, you need to call us today. There is nothing worse than the feeling of suspicion of a loved one, and until you know for sure, such thoughts could take a serious toll on your own wellbeing as well as the wellbeing of your relationship.
- Excessive or discreet use of the computer
- Overtime hours or holdovers with work
- Hiding of phone, credit/debit card, or bank accounts histories
- Excessive arguing of facts related to time
- Blaming, defensive behaviour
- Negative projections behaviour - accusing you of an affair
- Lack of sexual interest or abnormal renewed sexual interest
- Abnormal call activity at the home or cell phones - Hang ups and long tones
- Removal of pictures or photos from wallet
- Lost wedding ring
- Singles behaviour - out with friends
- These are only some of the signs ... read more here
COVERT SURVEILLANCE & INVESTIGATIONS UK LTD
COMPANY REG: 07272894 REGISTERED OFFICE: 107 BROOKDALE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L15 3JF.
VAT REG. NO. 121 1196 63.
OFFICE TEL: 0151 733 6040 INTERNATIONAL: +44 (0)151 733 6040
URGENT: 0743 596 1744 INTERNATIONAL: +44 (0)743 596 1744
SITE COPYRIGHT 2012 COVERT SURVEILLANCE AND INVESTIGATIONS UK LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
- At 4M Multimillionaire Matchmaking Club based in Seattle, WA, clients are men who have made millions but are still single. They charge between $10,000 and $30,000 for their matchmaking services for men and women pay around $250 to be listed as potential partners.
- In the online dating world, women are afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone “fat.” About 3% of men are psychopaths, of which only a tiny percentage are serial killers.
- Typically, dating specialists suggest waiting until the third date to cook someone dinner at home.
- Immediately after Tiger Wood’s affairs became public, men looking for discreet relationships on BeNaughty.com dropped by 47.5%.